Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hachiko

Parker,
Still am in wait of you !
On the same station.
On the same place.
Just Tell me Parker
when will you be back to me  ?
and when will you hug me good ?


See,
the old man with the hot dog
he's the same.
The lady in the bookshop
she's too the same.
I never saw them - changing their routines.
& even her naughty cat
who firstly snatched my nose - it's too the same.

People comes
say me "good morning".
Sun comes to the head of mine
They wishes me "good afternoon".
& the sun hides behind the hill
They calls for a "good night".
Till now, you would have been back.

Is that you have also followed the same way to the hill ?
From where the same sun do not rise for me ?
From where the wind touches you and never comes to me ?
From where .....

Do you even know Parker ?
Since the time you moved
And the door have been closed
See, the door had never opened for me.

All wishes, all prayers of these all peoples
all have been fake to me.
Parker
I want to hug you - till the end I could.
Yes Parker, I want to lick you on your cheeks as same as before I do.
I want to love you Parker
And I want to be loved.

Nothing is different Parker !

The door opens and closes the same.
The Train moves on the same routine & it sounds the same.
I don't know where does it goes !
Or is that Parker it couldn't reach to you to bring you back ?
Or is that Parker you have changed your way ?
And you move on another train ?

The fat man comes to me and murmurs sometimes.
Why Parker ? Why ?
Why do I never understand any language except yours ?
Why do no man understands me except you ?

Can you see Parker - falling of snow ?
The leaves of tree behind falls just with them .
 And they speak the language of the wind.
Spring comes and the leaves come back !
I don't know Parker - where do they come from ?

Do you think that these all bullshits matters to me ?
No Parker - obviously not !
Even that butchers shop doesn't matters - though I need to be alive.
Living without you ? OHH ! How can I Think this Parker ?
It is you - who matters to me.
And it's your love what matters to me.

 It has been years Parker
I don't know how many ?
But I know that I have grown old.
I know my legs aches - I want to hug you for the last.
I know my eyes have been weak - I wish to see you for the last.
Parker it's just that I want to love you for the last.
It's too cold today.
Snow is about to cover me.
Just Parker, I want to know will you return today ?
This eve ?



Inspired From the Film "Hachiko - My Hero "

No comments:

Post a Comment